Monday, July 11, 2011

My week off

Last week my office was closed so we tried to play outside and enjoy the warm weather as much as possible. Here is Landon swinging.Josie had this pool from last year, but after blowing it up, there are many holes in it, so we only played in it a couple of times. The 4th of July we spent at Lake Roosevelt. This was Landon's first time to the lake. He did alright. Mostly I was the one stressing about him eating sand and not having a place to sleep on the beach. We didn't bring his pack and play to the beach, so he ended up just napping randomly. Here is me trying to get a picture of my two kids together. I think they might be 16 before I get a decent shot of the two of them:)









Josie was finally done!





Josie with Auntie Em on the Party barge.



My dad bought josie a new fishing pole this year, here she is on my dad's boat fishing.



Here is a landon random nap





I Took Josie to a splash pad with my friend Crystal and her son Nolan. Randomly Josie's friend Nola was there too. Here they are eating suckers.





Me and Crystal




This weekend we went back up to the lake with our friends Courtney and Jason. they have a son Tyler who is josie's age so they love hanging out. Here is Landon and daddy.





Josie wants to surf with daddy but I am to scared to let my 4 year old try that just yet:) So I let her practice on the boat instead:)



Luke and Jason Being Goofballs


Josie and Tyler



Me driving the boat



In General we have always hated tubers on the lake because all they do is create large waves and when you are wakeboarding, large waves are not exactly ideal. But now that we have a 4 year old who wants to tube, we are officially Tubers! ha ha...I even was peer pressured onto the tube with courtney! no pics of us were taken, because me and courtney are the photographers of our family's, but I still enjoy surfing and wakeboarding way more!! Here is Josie with her daddy getting ready to tube.



She kept putting her thumb up and telling me to drive faster, but the mom in me wouldn't go too fast. She had a blast!



2 comments:

Superman's Mommy said...

Omigosh, how cute, I just watched a handful of your videos. Landon Wiggling has got to be my fave! CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Sooo fun! I can't believe how big Landon is! Gosh your kids are so freakin' cute. :) Looks like your week off was perfect!