Clay took a video of me Wake Surfing. This is our new favorite sport. You don't go very fast and it doesn't hurt when you fall. Luke actually started out standing on the back of the swim deck and let himself go out but we didn't get it on video. It's pretty cool once you let go of the rope.Due to the High water in the lake it has been tough to find a beach. Normally the lake is filled with tons of sandy beaches, but not this year! We found a beach with a flat tent site so we set up our stuff there. Here I am with Amber.

Josie rode on the tube with a couple of 'the girls'.
The other day I kept hearing a plane flying really low and close to our house. I went outside and they were crop dusting the field behind our place. The plane was flying underneath the power lines. It was pretty cool to watch!
Our little Landon has now started crawling and pulling himself up onto things...aka..getting into everything! I think the look on his face in this picture says it all...we are in trouble now!
This past weekend luke took the boat to a wakeboarding competition in tri cities so I took the kids to the lake and hung out with my parents. Here is josie and grandpa on grandpa's boat.
Once again there were no beaches and the one beach we did find was infested with mosquitos. So we improvised and put up the pack and play in the middle of my dad's boat. Josie got in it with landon and played. It wasn't ideal, but it worked:)




No comments:
Post a Comment