Thursday, September 8, 2011

Josie's 1st day of Preschool

This was our week of 'change'. New babysitter and Josie's 1st day of preschool!! She did great and didn't even care when I left her at school. When I dropped her off at school she saw one of our neighbors little girls, emma, and grabbed her hand and they went to a table and sat together. She goes to preschool Mondays and Wednesdays from 8:30-11:30. I don't work mondays, so I can drop her off and pick her up. Wednesdays she has to stay for after school care. She was the last little kid to be picked up on wednesday, but she didn't seem to mind and was excited that her daddy picked her up. The new babysitter is great and the kids didn't seem to mind the change. Here is Josie posing on her first day of 'school'.





Tomorrow my friend andrea from Austin will be here and stay until tuesday! she has never met landon so Im excited for him to meet auntie andrea! The weather has been unseasonably warm so I think we will be enjoying one last weekend in the boat and taking the kids to the spokane county fair. Josie has tap/ballet class on monday too for the first time, so she is excited that auntie andrea will get to watch her.





2 comments:

Jen Thorn said...

Sooo jealous. Have a great time with Andrea as I know you always do! Josie is adorable and all grown up. Can't wait for a time to get all the kids together and have some hang out time.

Anonymous said...

Darling little Josie!