Friday, September 23, 2011

Sunriver

Last weekend we went to Sunriver Oregon to hang out with luke's family. Luke's brother and fam live in san francisco so sunriver was kind of in the middle of the two of us. It is about a 7.5 hour drive from spokane. The kids didn't do too bad in the car. Josie is a big car sleeper and landon is NOT. I think he only slept for about an hour the whole way down. He finally fell asleep about an hour from sunriver and then josie said 'I have to go potty'...so we stopped so she could go potty and then landon woke up! we had a great time with the Buoy side of the fam. Here is josie on one of our stops in the gorge on the way there. My sister in law, lisa and I went for a bike ride one morning with Tatum and Josie. Tatum is 3 and was in no mood for pictures when we stopped for coffee.


Tom, Carol and Josie on the back deck.




The weather turned out to be really nice so luke and I thought we would take the kids for a nice relaxing bike ride around sunriver....


It started out so well.




Halfway through the ride josie didn't want to share her cheerios with her brother, so I took the cheerios away and that resulted in a huge meltdown...not so relaxing.



We had a surprise birthday party for my niece Tatum. Carol bought the girls matching dresses for the party.






Sunday we took josie and landon swimming. the kids pool was really warm so they swam around for a long time.



Here is landon being blocked from the stairs. He was loving his cousins and playing with all the new stuff at the house.
This weekend we are supposed to have record high temps so I think we are taking the boat out for one last trip before summer goes away for about 9 months:(




1 comment:

Superman's Mommy said...

Super cute! I love the meltdown pic! Nolan had one of those at the mall in Lincoln City. We'll have to get together soon!