Josie with her fake smile and her pumpkin.
She got to pick 2 corns to take home and make popcorn with. Not too sure we will be making popcorn, but the corn is red and pretty for decorations:)

Long story somewhat short...In july I flew to san diego with work. On the plane ride home I sat next to a guy and started chatting. It turns out that his longtime girlfriend and him live less than a mile from our house in valleyford and their daughter was going to be in josie's preschool. We had them over for dinner and josie met their daughter, emma. they are now great friends and I actually drove to the pumpkin patch with emma's mom, robin. Josie and emma rode the school bus to the patch and we followed. Here is josie with her friend emma.



1 comment:
Looks like Fall is bringing fun your way. :) Cute post!
Post a Comment