Last year my friend Crystal and I took the kids to Manito Park in their halloween outfits to play. They ended up being in the newspaper and talked about on the news:) We decided to do that again this year. I was all ready to go and looked outside and it was Pouring rain!! Sooo, I decided to take the kids downstairs and try and get a good pic of them in their halloween outfits. This year they are both Tigers....I will not be winning any awards for my creativity in costumes this year. Josie wanted to be a tiger because Landon was going to be one. She picked the most hideous tiger outfit she could find and decided that was what she wanted...period! It was only 5 bucks at value village, so I didn't fight her:) So downstairs we went...here is Josie in her lovely tiger outfit. (laying like a tiger).

Landon HATES his outfit

My attempt at getting a perfect shot of both kids smiling into the camera was unsuccessful...this was the best shot I got!

A couple hours later, the sun came out and it turned into a beautiful fall day! So we headed to the park. With a little bribing, we got them to stand next to each other for a picture:)

Nolan didn't want to hold Josie's hand.

Finally, hand holding:)

Just a Tiger and Raccoon taking a stroll through the park:)

Landon and myself...I didn't dress landon in his outfit because I figured he would have been miserable.

Just chillin'

Josie and Nolan took our picture. I'm looking at my camera and Crystal is looking at her's.


My Crazy Tiger!

Sweet Raccoon and Tiger shot.

Josie dressed herself for preschool today and wanted to pose for a picture.

Crystal snapped this shot of Landon at the park.

Landon will be 1 next weekend. I can't believe how fast this year has gone. He is starting to stand by himself and climbs anything he can find...including his sister. He uses her back as a stool to climb up on the couch!?

We Love our little boy!...and girl:)

My parents will be coming over for landon's Birthday this weekend. Not too much planned for his party. He is the 2nd kid. (sorry landon). I am planning on busting out some cake balls though. no better excuse to eat some cake balls than a birthday party!
3 comments:
HAHA! Super Cute! I think your pictures turned out better, we're now camera shopping! I was so frusterated with how slow my camera was! We had fun with you guys! See you soon!
Those first pictures are so cute! Definitely ones the kids will enjoy later!
Post a Comment