Monday, October 10, 2011

I Heart Instagram

This time of year things slow down around the Buoy house. The weather is changing and the boat is all tucked away. Not too much to blog about really. One of our friends is always posting pictures on facebook that make her pictures look really cool. I found the app! It is called instagram and it is only for I phones. The problem is my I phone is O-L-D....so the camera is really crappy, but it still works. You take a picture and then you can pick different 'looks' for your pics:) I also found an app called my sketch where it makes your pics look like a sketch. I put a couple on the sidebar of my blog. Here are a few random pics that I took with my new favorite Instagram app. Nolan and Josie.....

A random pic of Landon not looking at the camera.



Josie being a gonzaga cheerleader.

An attempt at a self portrait with josie...my phone is not the fancy one where you can take a self pic and see what you are taking a picture of:)..obviously.




I rarely take pics of myself, but like I said, I was bored.....

Now if I could upgrade to the I phone 4 that has a decent camera it would work better...but I also want an I pad, fancy cannon camera, sports car, vacation to a tropical place, kids that don't cry or whine and eternal bliss:).....for now , I will stick with my Iphone 3.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm cracking up laughing!! I have almost that same list of "wants". Haha!