Last week luke was out of town and of course it never fails, Josie got sick. I was fast asleep and heard 'MOM! Come Here!' so I went running to her bedroom and she quickly pointed to a pile of puke on her bed. Nice. So I went into full blown mom action and got everything taken care of. She didn't seem to be upset by it until she realized she had puked on her beloved 'puppy'. That sent her world reeling and a full blown meltdown occured! I stayed home with her on wednesday and she seems to be fine now. We finally had some significant snowfall and so I dressed landon up and put him out on the back deck with josie while it was snowing. He loved it and thought it was funny when the snowflakes hit his face:)
Luke's Parents are coming up from portland on wednesday and staying for thanksgiving. I think the forecast calls for a warming trend, so I think all our pretty snow is going to turn to a messy slop! Josie heard the weather lady say it will 'rain' and she started crying because she was so sad that the snow might melt. Hope everyone has a good thanksgiving.




No comments:
Post a Comment