This year my parents came over from Ellensburg and we celebrated at our house. Here is our tree with all the presents....
I got crafty this year and made homemade candy cane bath salts. I got the recipe off the Internet and made them for several people.
My parents came over on friday. Dad always makes chex mix for christmas so Josie helped him make it.

My mom, Josie and myself attempted to put together a gingerbread house. It looked pretty simple, but by the end of the weekend one of the walls had caved in! Fun to make, but I don't think it would have won any awards:)

Christmas Eve day the boys went to go see Luke's Jeep. If you don't know, Luke has a Jeep. He has been working on it for a long time and doing a bunch of 'boy' stuff to it. I have heard it's pretty impressive, but I'm a girl and wouldn't know if it was impressive or not. It is down at his friends shop so Luke was excited to show my dad (A.K.A. someone who knows stuff about mechanics). He is taking it to a thing called 'King of the Hammers' in february so they are rushing to finish it before they go. while they were looking at the jeep our friend snapped a picture of landon.
My mom and I decided to skip the 'jeep viewing and went downtown. Here we are at the big x mas tree at Riverpark Square.
It magically started to snow while we were downtown and made for a very christmas like day:)

We all rode the carousel too!

This couple said they have been feeding the geese and ducks for 40 years. Im a little gun shy of geese (my mom had some attack geese when we lived in kent) so I was not too sure about getting so close, but josie had a great time feeding the ducks and geese.

We came home and had prime rib for dinner. Christmas morning Santa brought Josie a Fur Real puppy that walks with it's own leash.
It was a great christmas and went by way too fast. I think my mom has some other pics that I don't have so Im waiting to have her send them to me. She ended up getting the stomach bug just like we had the day she left here, so hopefully she will keep that to herself....sorry mom:) I have this week off from work, so I have been taking care of the kids and getting some 'house' stuff done. We are going to have a get together for new years and burn the x mas tree. I think it died about 2 weeks ago! Looking forward to 2012:)
I got crafty this year and made homemade candy cane bath salts. I got the recipe off the Internet and made them for several people.
My parents came over on friday. Dad always makes chex mix for christmas so Josie helped him make it.
My mom, Josie and myself attempted to put together a gingerbread house. It looked pretty simple, but by the end of the weekend one of the walls had caved in! Fun to make, but I don't think it would have won any awards:)

Christmas Eve day the boys went to go see Luke's Jeep. If you don't know, Luke has a Jeep. He has been working on it for a long time and doing a bunch of 'boy' stuff to it. I have heard it's pretty impressive, but I'm a girl and wouldn't know if it was impressive or not. It is down at his friends shop so Luke was excited to show my dad (A.K.A. someone who knows stuff about mechanics). He is taking it to a thing called 'King of the Hammers' in february so they are rushing to finish it before they go. while they were looking at the jeep our friend snapped a picture of landon.

My mom and I decided to skip the 'jeep viewing and went downtown. Here we are at the big x mas tree at Riverpark Square.
It magically started to snow while we were downtown and made for a very christmas like day:)
We all rode the carousel too!

This couple said they have been feeding the geese and ducks for 40 years. Im a little gun shy of geese (my mom had some attack geese when we lived in kent) so I was not too sure about getting so close, but josie had a great time feeding the ducks and geese.

We came home and had prime rib for dinner. Christmas morning Santa brought Josie a Fur Real puppy that walks with it's own leash.
It was a great christmas and went by way too fast. I think my mom has some other pics that I don't have so Im waiting to have her send them to me. She ended up getting the stomach bug just like we had the day she left here, so hopefully she will keep that to herself....sorry mom:) I have this week off from work, so I have been taking care of the kids and getting some 'house' stuff done. We are going to have a get together for new years and burn the x mas tree. I think it died about 2 weeks ago! Looking forward to 2012:)






No comments:
Post a Comment