Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Crystal's visit

Last week I had off from work. Josie and I went to Silverwood (a theme park in idaho) with some friends. I didn't take my camera, so no pics to post, but josie had a blast and it was a fun day. Friday my friend crystal came for a visit. She moved to Arizona over a year ago and we had not seen her since. We went up to the lake and went out on my parents boat. The weather was great and we had a fun time. It was weird not having our boat. Here is josie on the boat.

Landon was a complete disaster after the day was done. He was digging in the sand/dirt/food, pretty much anything he could do to get dirty, he did.

 Crystal and Josie
 I get this look a lot.

 here is landon with mud all over him...relaxing with his sippy cup.
 They do a 4th of july fireworks show so we watched it from my parents place.
 This is my grandmas dog cookie. This dog has been living in texas with a/c and pampered by my grandma...now she is boating, swiming and being carried around like a purse...I'm sure my grandma is rolling over in her grave...or laughing like crazy.
 Here is landon's muddy shorts
 Here he is being shy




 Luke kept throwing josie up in her turtle...she thought it was pretty fun.
 Extreme Turtleing....
 Landon didn't take naps both days we were there...as soon as we put him on the boat...he passed out.

 Monday we took the kids to the park...Josie and landon had fun playing in the water fountain.








we had a great weekend with crystal, thanks for bringing the hot weather with you from Arizona crystal:)

1 comment:

Maierhof said...

Really cute picture of Crystal and the kids! Hi Crystal!