Sunday, July 22, 2012

Worm poop, Tadpoles and senior pictures

This weekend we went up to the lake. We had a fun time except for when my mom got stung by a bee on her nose and her whole face swelled up! I promised her I wouldn't put the picture on any online site:) Landon, as always, was content to get as dirty as humanly possible:)...here he is muddy and pointing to his face:)
 Luke and Josie made a sand house.

 The beach we were at had hundreds of tadpoles so josie had fun catching them.

 We went fishing one day. Josie is no longer scared to hold worms....


 Even after one pooped on her hand!
 Last week I took senior pictures for a girl named melissa....I think I took over 300 pictures but narrowed it down to around 100. Here are a few. I posted all of them on my photo page. http://aprilmayjunis.smugmug.com/Portraits/Melissa-McCurdy/24285062_vGWjPx#!i=1977428425&k=nBbqsdg






I still have a long way to go, but as always, I'm just having fun and learning more and more!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, love the worm poop! And your pictures are amazing!!!!! Should you ever come to Utah, we'd love family pictures done. :)

The Buoy Family said...

Thanks shannon, someday I will take you up on your offer;) we just need to be in the same state! Looks like your having quite the adventures in your new place.