Last week I was playing around with the camera and took a couple pics of Landon playing in the backyard...here is his favorite tractor:)
Josie went to Vacation Bible school last week with our babysitters kids. Friday I went to watch the program of them singing and then they had a BBQ. Josie is the one in the yellow shirt..ha ha
Our biggest news is that we SOLD our boat!! This was a very hard thing to do and we will miss it a lot! We did the math and after realizing that we will only use our boat maybe 6 weekends out of the whole year on average, It just wasn't worth making a payment on it for 12 months out of the year. Josie cried when she realized it was gone. I reminded her that both of her grandparents have boats and we can still go out on the water...Once we are free of debt in our house, maybe we will buy one again, but for now it kind of feels good to not be paying for something we rarely used. bye bye supra....We had a lot of fun memories with you....hope you give lots of fun memories to your new owner:)
|
To ease the pain of selling our beloved boat...We bought a new computer. Our old laptop was on the verge of dying and my desktop was 11 years old and basically running 'backwards'. We went with a Mac due to my 'hobby' of photography and the user friendliness of one..well, I am beyond frustrated with trying to figure it out. I'm told once I learn the operating system, I will love it....for now, I'm just cussing at it and learning as much as I can when the kids are napping:)
![]() |
I was practicing with my camera and playing with an april buoy photography watermark (someday).

Sunday luke got invited to the mariners/redsox game at safeco. One of the companies that he buys supplies from wanted to shmoose him so he will continue to buy from their company. At the last minute the guy who was going with luke couldn't go, so guess who got to go instead? me:)...We left spokane around 5:30 am and dropped the kids off in Ellensburg with my parents. Our seats were in the Diamond Club area...I had never heard of this place, but you enter into a really nice restaurant and EVERYTHING is free!! we had lobster, crab, shrimp, we didn't even make it to the prime rib bar! they have tables upon tables of desserts with your own soft serve ice-cream bar. After gorging ourselves with food, we went to our seats.. 6 rows off the field....I didn't bring my nice camera to the game, so these are straight off my phone.
when you sit down there is a menu...whatever you want, you just put an x by it and hand it to a waiter and they bring it to your seat!! Free garlic fries:)...yes please!
Here we are with our garlic fries!











1 comment:
That must be fun to play around with the watermarks!
Post a Comment