Monday, June 25, 2012

Dance Recital Weekend

This weekend Josie had her Tap/Ballet recital at performing arts center downtown Spokane. She has been taking dance lessons since september and was very excited to be on the 'big stage'...My parents came to town to watch and spend the weekend with us. The Lighting at the theater was not that great. I was kind of discouraged in my photo taking this weekend due to camera settings and weird lighting...but here are some from the rehearsal and the big day.







 This picture cracks me up....I think they all were doing something different:)



 Little feet
 Josie and her friend Emma...this is one that I was frustrated with...Emma came out blurry...It had to do with the camera settings and me not taking my time to adjust them...I have found that trying to take pictures of little kids is usually a one shot deal...they generally don't want to pose, so you take what you can get!
Here is  josie in the dressing room
After rehearsal she had a slight meltdown.....

 Getting flowers from grandpa and grandma
 My good friend crystal and her son nolan came to the recital too! Nolan was such a good boy, sitting through 2 hours of dancing! Josie was very excited to see him and get more flowers!
 My parents with the kiddo's...landon was more focused on the balloons.

 Sunday we all went on a bike ride along the spokane river. we of course stoped to take some pictures.






 Juice box and a tractor....thats all he needs.....
 After our bike ride we had a picnic lunch by the waterfall


 I have no idea what the kids were looking at...Maybe a UFO?

 My attempt of getting a group shot...the kids were done posing!
The End.

No comments: