Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My First 'Paid' Gig!!

Our Friends Rob and Robin are getting married in september. They had asked me to do their Engagement/Family Photos and of course I said Yes. I was a little nervous, but they were great and we had a fun time on monday. I wasn't expecting them to give me anything for taking their pictures, but they actually paid me and.......ASKED ME TO SHOOT THEIR WEDDING!!!!!!!  I am so grateful, excited and nervous. It is not until September so I still have some practice time. My new photographer friend Nicole offered for me to help her shoot a big wedding in Lake Chelan on sept 8th so I will get to practice the weekend before. It is so much fun to actually get paid to do what you love. Not that I don't love cleaning teeth.....I would just rather photograph them then clean them:) Here are a few of my favorites from our shoot. I posted the rest on my smugmug page under portraits.



 It is a bit challenging to photograph a 9 month old, 4 year old and a 7 year old!!! They all did great:)







No comments: