Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Our visit with Jen

This past weekend I drove to central oregon to visit my friend Jen and her 2 boys. Jen and I were roommates in college and then after college we lived together in portland. I hadn't seen her in a couple of years so we thought it would be fun to get together. We had a fun weekend and the kids had a blast. Her son Robby is only a week younger than Josie and Matty will be 3 in a few weeks.







 Here I am trying to get a decent pic with me and the kids:)...




 On the way back I stopped in Ellensburg for the night and spent monday morning with my dad. Josie was helping him change the irrigation pipe.

 Don't worry, I didn't let josie drive with landon in the bucket...but he liked sitting in it.
 My dad had a lift in the barn so he was giving josie rides.
 Landon hanging out on the lawn mower
 And...cooling off with some water

 The weekend before my friend beth asked if I could take pictures of her...so here are a few. I downloaded all of them to my photo page.



Thanks for a great weekend Jen...we miss you!!

2 comments:

Jen Thorn said...

We need to make it a tradition, although next time no kiddos as discussed! I am truly grateful that you endured such a long drive. The time together was priceless...miss you guys too! Thanks again.

Jen Thorn said...

We need to make it a tradition, although next time no kiddos as discussed! I am truly grateful that you endured such a long drive. The time together was priceless...miss you guys too! Thanks again.