Early in the summer, my photographer friend Nicole invited me to help her shoot a wedding in Lake Chelan. The wedding was this past weekend. The ironic part was that my friend Andrea who lives in Texas was going to her future sister in law's bachelorette party in Lake chelan...the exact same weekend! I spent all day saturday at a beautiful residence shooting/learning and having a great time with great people. The wedding was pretty spectacular and I had a great time. Here are some of my shots from the wedding. This is Madison and Brandon. I posted most of the pics on my photo page under weddings.
This coming weekend I am going to take pictures at another wedding all by myself! I feel pretty confident, but am still nervous. It is a backyard wedding here in Valleyford and we are friends with the couple, so I think it will be fun:)
Sooo, after the wedding, I met up with Andrea and the bachelorette party (which it turns out was only a couple of minutes away from where the wedding was).....here are me and andrea and our penis straws. We were the 'old ladies' at the party, but had a blast. It turns out there was a bachelor party going on next door so we combined parties and stayed up until 4 in the morning! I am definatley getting too old for that!
Sunday morning we got up and drove back to spokane...the fair was going on so andrea and I took the kids and had some fair fun. Josie is now tall enough to go on some big kid rides....she had fun on the ferris wheel.
of course she had to do the pony rides....
Monday Josie rode the school bus to school for the first time. She was very excited and had me and andrea walk her down the driveway to the bus....Kind of sad, but nice that she is gaining her independance too.
Andrea had to fly out for business monday afternoon so our time together was short. We had a great time and miss her already! Now I'm just preparing for the wedding this saturday....wish me Luck!!
Oh, yeah...and I did family pictures for our friends Tara and Curtis. Their little boy's name is Logan.....here is a preview:)





















4 comments:
I'd say you have nothing to be worried about girl! Your pics are fab! Great job!!!
Thanks Katie;)
the wedding/family pictures are great! you are lucky to be flying solo for people you know - just relax, it will be easier than you think :)
Thanks Amy;).... I think I'm more nervous than the bride!
Post a Comment