Thursday, November 22, 2012

Cabo 2012

Last week we set out for Cabo san Lucas, Mexico with the family. This was Landon's first time on a plane. Josie did amazingly well and enjoyed the ride. Landon did fairly well. He is not really into sitting still for very long, but we made it and had a good time.
 
 This is our resort. It is called the pueblo bonito sunset.
 Josie and Landon hunting for sea shells
 Landon collecting sea shells in his shorts.




 The resort we stayed at has 7 pools. this was the sky pool..way up on top of the resort.



 It was really bright, but here was an attempt at a family photo.




 Playing in the ocean
 We played some tennis



 Josie took a water taxi from the beach to the marina with my parents. Last time I went in a water taxi with josie she was 18 months old and our boat almost tipped over. I was not into taking the taxi with landon, so luke and I met them at the marina by land taxi:)

 Josie spent about 90% of our trip in the pool. she learned how to swim all by herself!

 Luke and I went on an ATV tour. we left the kids with my parents and had a fun day driving around the mountians and on the beach.











This was our room where we stayed right behind josie. It was right on the beach!




I have many many more pictures. I will try and upload all of them to my photo site for those who care to see more:) We are now back home enjoying a quiet thanksgiving just the 4 of us. Missing the warm weather and sunshine!!

1 comment:

Maierhof said...

Oh...that last picture is so sweet! Looks like a great trip! Way to Josie on the swimming. Looks really handy to have your room right by the beach! I am having pregnancy insomnia so good things for blogs to read over! LOL!