Saturday, November 3, 2012

Happy Halloween!

On Halloween I had to work until 6:30pm so I had Luke meet me at my work with the kids so we could go trick or treating. Where we live we don't get any trick or treaters so we usually go to a neighborhood by my work to get candy. My boss has 2 kids. Aiden who is 11 and Zoey who is 2 weeks older than Josie. Another friend I work with has kids around the same age too so we all went together...here is my attempt to get a photo of josie and landon...landon was trying to escape his outfit.
 
 Josie and Zoey...landon, once again trying to get out of his costume.
 Aiden was a mad scientist, zoey, josie and landon
 Here is the whole crew getting ready to go...The weather was great and we had a fun time.
Landon did his best to keep up but he was just too little. after a while we just put him in the stroller and let him hang onto his candy bag. He was pretty quiet so I looked in the stroller and he had grabbed a bag of m&m's, sucked on the wrapper so much that it broke open and was able to get the m&m's out! It was pretty funny. Now we are battling the constant question...'mom, can I have a piece of my candy?'.....

No comments: