Sunday morning I met the Matheny family at Manito Park for some family pictures. When I left it was raining (pouring) and super windy. When we got to the park the wind stopped and so did the rain! I took over 100 pics which I loaded to my photo site, but here are a few of my fav's.
this was definitely an out take :)...nolan was really into posing..even when mom and dad were not!
Friday, Landon had his 2 year appt. They gave him a book to take home so he was 'reading' it while waiting for the dr. He got a clean bill of health and weighed in at 27 pounds. I don't think Josie weighed that until she was 3 and a half. He is talking a lot more now and Loves Elmo!!
This week josie has her 1st school christmas concert that she is singing in. She is very excited.










No comments:
Post a Comment