Josie all geared up for skiing. She LOVED it and is excited to go again. By the end of the day she was going up the rope tow and skiing down the bunny hill all by herself:)
Josie and Jayna
Josie on the rope tow with her instructor
After a long day of skiing we headed up to the lodge where a band was playing. The girls were exhausted and thought sticking crayons in their ears was a good idea:)
Here is a video of Josie in her morning class...It was called the 'never ever class'
My phone died so Jane took this video of josie going up the rope tow and skiing down all by herself...It is really grainy but you get the point.
Now we are back home and back to the grind...Luke and I have started back into an exercising routine and eating healthy..when I went to the grocery store today my favorite easter candy was staring at me and I am proud to say I walked right past:)
No comments:
Post a Comment