Last week I finally bought a bike for myself. So now we all have a bike and Landon has his Burley. (the tow behind your bike cart). Saturday we went on a ride with Rudy, Carli and Lila. It was a little cold and we didn't go too far, but we had a good time. Sunday, we went just the 4 of us. Here is josie with her 'mountain bike'. everywhere we went she liked to go 'off road'.
That's my new bike in the background...It is a 'comfort' bike:)...at least that's what I call it!
Josie going 'offroad'
Josie lost another tooth last week!
Last night josie came up with an idea for a chore list. So she wrote her very first chore list without my help:)
When the bomb's went off in Boston, My old babysitter Jan Kilgore's Son Colton, was at the first bomb site when it went off. He was there watching his mother in law run. Watching with him were his wife and her family. Including a 5 year old boy named noah. Colton ruptured his ear drum and had his jeans blown off his leg. His sister in law had half her calf blown off and is on her 3rd surgery in boston to repair the nerves. His brother in law I think lost his leg from what I can tell, and noah the 5 year old was in the childrens hospital and on a ventilator. Im not sure what his current status is. Here is a link to the blog of colton's wife, kimberly. http://themarathonahead.wordpress.com/ she was unhurt, but standing right next to her relatives that were. This picture is of colton (towards the right, standing in a black coat with a huge beard:) the girl in the purple coat sitting in front of his is his sister in law. It is so crazy to see him in this picture. All the horror that is going on around him is so awful. The FBI is paying for Jan and Bill to go visit him back east. They wouldn't pay for his whole family...they do have 9 kids:) you can double click on the picture to make it bigger.
On a lighter note....I saw this card on Facebook....It makes me laugh because I used to work with a girl who always double parked in our small lot at work because her car was so much better than the rest of ours!! She doesn't work there anymore, but if she did, I would totally put this on her car!!
And, I will preface this with , I love my kids:).....but this video made me laugh!!
Luke gets to go to las vegas this week for 'work'. They are golfing, eating and having a 'pool day' with a bunch of hudson bay clients who gave them lots of business last year...Im jealous.
And....HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM. WE LOVE YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment