Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sunshine and Mothers Day

The last 2 weeks the weather had been great. Landon learned how to play base ball at my friend Lisa's house....with a pink bat:)
 I went to visit my parents while luke was in las vegas for work. I didn't take very many pics, but we rode horses, bikes and the kids really loved playing with my old lincoln logs.
 Landon in his crib:)....
 Last week my babysitter had a garage sale and the kids had a lemonade stand. Here is Josie, Nola, Karis, Landon and Drayson.

Friday morning they had maple bars with mom at josie's school. The 1st and 2nd graders put on a show for us. I had to laugh because we are a 'farm school' meaning probably 90% of the kids live in the country. The kids did a dance to 'were from the country and we like it that way'.
 Here is my boss and her daughter zoey, who is 2 weeks older than Josie and her son Aiden.
  Summer hit all of a sudden...
 we had friends over and the kids ran through the sprinkler and played in the 'frog'


 Today was mothers day...we went to a trail that is on the south end of Lake Coeur'delane. It was hot and windy.



 Josie's hair was a train wreck after riding bikes in the wind:)






We also cleaned up our yard this weekend mowing, weeding and josie and I planted some strawberries. Next weekend I am having a 'real' birthday party for Josie. usually we do a bbq with 'our' friends because her b day always falls on memorial day weekend. Im not sure what I got myself into but I have invited her entire kindergarten class to our house! 25 kids. Im assuming not everyone will show up....at least Im hoping. Happy Mothers day to all the mom's out there....

1 comment:

Maierhof said...

I love it when parent's save old toys like the Lincoln logs! I'm not sure that the whole sleeping with a million stuffed animals doesn't go away for awhile because I can clearly remember sleeping with all of my stuffed animals into jr high! haha!