Tuesday, August 20, 2013

3rd Annual Sunriver Trip

Last weekend we went to Sunriver, Oregon for our annual Buoy family get together. Luke's Parents rent a house and we meet with them and Luke's brother and fam. This is the 3rd time we have been and love it more and more every time we go. Here is the house we stayed in. It was huge and had 5 bedrooms. Unfortunately it was so huge I forgot to bring Josie's suitcase home with us!! oops. We will have to get it from tom and carol at some point:)
 
  Dinner on the deck. Josie and Tatum had their new matching jammies from grandma on.

 
One day we went rafting on the dechutes river. This is about as rough as the river gets. we put the kids in one raft and adults in another.

The kids raft

Tatum

somehow I ended up in the kids raft with smith and Josie.


Josie getting ready to raft.


Luke and I

 
Every year Tom and Carol bring orange rolls to make for breakfast.

 


We did a lot of bike riding. we were at the end of a Culd a sac so it was a nice place for the kids to ride.



One morning, Lisa and I took the kids riding and out to lunch while luke and his brother went golfing.

We went to one of the pools later that day.



Here is a picture of luke's brother Scott. They live in sanfransisco so we only get to see them once a year in sunriver.


Landon practicing his sweet diving skills

Carol asked that I get pics of each grandkid to give to grandpa great...here are some of the portraits. we didn't really put any effort into doing their hair, but they turned out pretty good.








Landon really got into his posing....He went a little crazy towards the end.


 
Landon hanging out with smith and tatum


One evening I went golfing with luke and scott. I just drove a golf cart and took pictures with my phone. Here are scott and Luke.

Luke's clubs
 Building card houses with grandma.

 
We had a great time and look forward to next year. The 8 hour car ride home was pretty brutal. Landon still hates being in the car and nothing, not even movies seem to make it any better. we are hoping he outgrows his disdain for car riding before we go again next year!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fantastic vacation!! Your kids are so darned cute. :)