Last Monday on the way home from sunriver, my right eye started hurting. Tuesday I woke up and it was hurting worse and starting to swell. I went to the eye dr. and urgent care in the same day. I had to go to an eyelid specialist because no one knew what was wrong with my eye. The eyelid specialist gave me a shot in the eyelid..3, to be exact. The shots were incredibly painful. He stuck a long needle thing into my eye up under the lid, flushed it out with antibiotics and sent me on my way. The next day I woke up and looked like this!!....these are probably the most unattractive photo's of myself, but they show what I really looked like:)
I went back to the eyelid dr. and he said...Wait until tomorrow and see if it gets worse...so, I woke up Friday morning and looked like this!
Back to the eyelid specialist I went, where he got me numb again...and drained my eyelid. he said I was the most interesting case he had all week. He said it was just a random eyelid infection. When I asked him what caused it he said 'bad luck'.
Thankfully, Josie decided to do a craft when I got home and she made both of us face mask's so my eye wouldn't look funny:)
Luke's boss had a Party at his house in Snoqualmie on Saturday. It was the senior golf tour, the Boeing classic. I really wanted to go, but was not feeling great, or looking great with my eye. I made the decision to go and just wear sunglasses:) We stopped in Ellensburg and dropped Josie and Landon off with my parents. Josie and my dad were building a bird house when we left.
My friend from Highschool, crystal, recently moved back to the seattle area from Arizona. There was a job opening at luke's company in seattle, so I told crystal and she applied for the job. Long story short, she got the job and now works at luke's company. I hadn't seen her in over a year. She came to the company party on Saturday where she taught me about golf while we watched. I know nothing about it:)
Saturday night luke and I went out to a nice dinner. we were going to try to make a movie too, but my eye was killing me, and we were pretty tired. Sunday we went to Lunch downtown seattle at the pyramid brewery. Then we met crystal and her boyfriend tobias and went to a mariners game.
We had pretty good seats, just 5 rows off the field.
We ended up driving home through the middle of a huge lightening storm, it was pretty impressive. The kids were wiped out from having fun with grandpa and grandma. Josie made salsa with my dad, rode norman (the horse), went bike riding and collected acorns. Landon had his first encounter with a bee and walter got hit by the electric fence while visiting:)....My eye is better and I just have to stay on antibiotics now. Hopefully it doesn't come back!
1 comment:
Hi Crystal! That is straight up crazy about your eye. So sorry and frustrating! I hope you are feeling better.
Post a Comment