The last couple of weeks we have been doing random things and potty training a puppy and a 2 year old. Here is Josie with walter. Walter is not an easy thing to potty train. It has been challenging and frustrating. Landon is just as challenging. Lets just say in the last 2 weeks, I don't think I have cleaned up so much poop and pee (on the floor) as I have in my entire life!
Landon likes to snuggle with him on his dog bed....although the dog bed in now in the trash due to the dog peeing all over it with and without the cover on it!
I took the kids to the park one day and brought walter with us. He doesn't know how to walk on a leash so it's kind of like dragging an anchor around with you when you walk.
It's been hot and so I let walter play in the little pool we have.
me and Landon
We read that French bulldogs don't know how to swim, so I was a little nervous when we brought him to the lake. The first thing he did when we let him out of the boat was make a B-Line straight for the water and went swimming! He loves it! He must have more boston bull in him that makes him like to swim.
Here he is swimming with Josie.
Josie and Landon were pretending to be seals.
My dad playing with the kids:)
Landon fell asleep on walter in the boat on the way home.
Josie and landon playing in the back yard with the jeep...
Landon thought it would be a good idea to drive into the pool!!...I love how Josie has her hands on her hips and is reprimanding him:)
We built an enclosure for walter under our deck. someday we will finish the brick on our pillars and pour a patio down there, but for now it works for walter.
The kids helped luke build it.
Last Monday we went to Silverwood with my friend crystal and her son Nolan. Silverwood is a big theme park/water park. Josie even went on the Log ride this year. they had a blast.
My babysitter sent me this picture. Landon only wanted her daughter Ainsley to carry him and take care of him after his nap:) I love that my kids are part of their family when Im at work. I am very lucky to have such a great babysitter, it makes it easier for me to drop them off in the mornings when I know they love being there.
On to potty training the human in our house....Landon shows NO interest in potty training..NONE. when Josie was his age, she was fully potty trained. Landon sits on the potty and uses his wiener as a shotgun and makes shooting noises at us! He still has never actually left anything in the toilet. Once he does I will shower him with treats and praise....but he tells me 'cant do it mommy'. We even got some Thomas the train underwear for him and I told him 'don't pee on thomas'.....well, after sitting on the potty for 15 minutes and nothing happening, I put on his Thomas underwear and sure enough...he peed in them. He was devastated, but he just went into his room and brought me a diaper!!....And, he does enjoy wearing his undies on his head:)
He also got a big boy bed finally!!
Here are a couple video's of the kids...Landon likes to play T ball..he is a lefty when he swings:)
And Im so proud of Josie and the progress she has made in swimming. she now can swim all by herself!! She loves to swim.
No comments:
Post a Comment