Friday, December 13, 2013

Random things.....

The last couple of weeks have been busy and fun...here are a bunch of random pictures...I will explain along the way:)

 Thanksgiving weekend we went to Ellensburg to my Parents house. There was a scavenger hunt downtown. You walk to a bunch of local businesses and at each business they give you a topping for a cookie. When you have collected all the topings you take it back to the children museum and get to decorate a cookie. I took these pics with my phone so they are not the greatest quality.




Josie has been into taking pictures with my phone and editing them in a photo editing app I have on my phone. she edited this picture of us.

We went up in the hills and went shooting one day.



Josie edited these ones too.







 
Last weekend I did some maternity photo's for a couple. It was 10 degrees outside, so we took the outdoor photo's fast:) Here are a few















Josie had her Christmas concert on Wednesday. She was very excited and did great.




Josie with a couple of her friends before the concert.

Josie and her friend Naomi. Naomi is in Kindergarten and goes camping with us sometimes.



I tried to get a photo of both kids in front of the tree with my phone, but landon wouldn't remove his hat or stand still and Josie was 'fake' smiling.....

And last but not least..we had some snow last night so Landon and I went out to play in it. It was too fluffy to make a snowman, so we just ran around and played with the sled.


 

1 comment:

Maierhof said...

We need to meet up one of these weekends when we are both in Eburg! I love the photos that Josie took and edited~ hilarious!