Monday, December 16, 2013

Skiing

 We have season passes to silver mountain in Idaho. Last year we would put landon in the daycare and go skiing with Josie and our friends rudy and carli. This year I thought it would be a 'fun' idea to put landon on ski's so he could join in the fun.....Well, we did and I don't think I would classify it as 'fun'...but it was a good way to see if he liked it. After gathering all the equipment and making sure belly's were full, we finally clicked the kids into ski's. Josie remembered fairly quickly and had a great time. Landon thought it was fun for the first 2 minutes...then I ended up skiing behind him holding him up and just about throwing out my back. He finally said 'mommy, Im too little'. and he was done! So after all that, I took a run with Josie while luke hung out with landon and we were done. Josie wanted to keep going, but the snow wasn't that great and we figured we can come up anytime so we called it a day! Here are a couple pics of our adventure.

This is what Landon thought of skiing:)

Our friends rudy and carli had a baby boy named jaxs on Wednesday. Josie was very excited to hold the baby.
 
This is my last week of work until the new year...except for the day after Christmas I have to work. Im looking forward to some time off to get together with some friends and family.

No comments: