The weather was nice so of course landon didn't want to wear his shirt...here is a 'selfie' of me and landon.
Landon got a new bike helmet. I finally bought him one of his own. He has been wearing his sisters old princess helmet.Wednesday one of the horses had to have his teeth floated. For those of you who don't know what that is....the horses teeth get very sharp and they have a hard time chewing food. The vet sedates them and then takes an electric file and files down the sharp teeth. Josie and Landon thought this was very cool.
Pizza with my parents.
I brought my nice camera and tried to get some decent photo's of the kids....Landon Loves his glider bike and pretty much has it mastered. Luke took a video of him today riding it down our driveway. He hasn't mastered the breaks just yet so he took a pretty good fall. He got back up after his fall and rode the hill again.
I bribed the kids with mini eggs to sit still long enough for some photo's. It was a little windy so josie's hair was blowing in the wind, but I think I got some decent ones.
A couple out takes.....
My dad tracked down a kids saddle for josie and landon. It needed to be cleaned up and softened, so that was a project for josie one day.
One day Josie and I played uno for over an hour! I took Josie to one of the local consignment stores to look for some new dresses. She has grown so tall now that all her dresses are a bit too short. We found this one and she had to have a fashion show in the kitchen:)
.
Saturday the fairgrounds had a local bike swap/fair. We told Josie that she could get a new bike as an early birthday present. She found a pretty purple one that has gears so now she can keep up with us on the hills when we go riding.
josie had her first soccer game on saturday after we went to the bike fair. The girls did pretty well. They were playing a team that was 2 years older then them and twice their size. While we were watching the game another mom said to me 'um...your son is peeing on the field!'...I turned around and saw landon with his pants around his ankles, PEEING!! He was right in front of a family with 2 little girls and decided to just whip it out and relieve himself on the side of the field!! I was so embarrassed but everyone was laughing and thought it was funny, thank goodness!! So we have to work on landon's modesty a little now:)
this video she was going faster, but I got a late start on videoing her, so she is the little dot out in front of me.
























1 comment:
Don't you just love being able to visit home in Ellensburg? I know I do. Okay Landon and his faces are hilarious! Josie is looking so long like you said and I love that you are playing UNO! Fun!!!
Post a Comment