Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Weekend

This weekend my parents came over because they bought a new car at Dave Smith in Kellog Idaho. They stopped here on their way home from picking up the car and stayed with us. Saturday we went to a local easter egg hunt, had lunch, went to Josie's soccer game and dyed easter eggs.
Landon was too scared to sit on the easter bunny's lap.
 There was a section for toddlers so josie helped her brother pick up eggs.

Landon was patiently waiting in the grass for his sister to do her easter egg hunt so he could have his face painted and go play on the playground.
When Landon sat down to have batman painted on his face a little boy who was maybe 10 years old was the face painter. I thought to myself....'this is the face painter?'...but didn't say anything...




Landon sat very still while the kid painted a batman on his face....this is what he ended up looking like. He was not very impressed:) but, it was free.

 
Josie had another soccer game. It is very frustrating watching her play because...she doesn't really play. She just kind of hangs back and lets the other girls kick the ball. Then she asked the coach if she could sit out! I had a talk with her and asked her if she even likes soccer. She swears she likes it and wants to play, so hopefully she will be a more active participant in the upcoming weeks.

Landon once again peed on the side of the field. I asked him why and he said that he is a 'big boy'. I once again explained to him that big boys use the potty! He was upset so he sat in his chair and pouted.
Josie did play goalie, but the ball never really came her way, so she didn't have to do much.
Here is my mom and her new car. I am very jealous:)
The Easter bunny came this morning and the kids were excited:)
 Here is a random picture from josie's soccer practice last thursday. It was pouring rain and all the girls were soaked! I waited in the car:)
 And tonight while we were eating dinner, Landon fell asleep while eating his pb and J.....
Happy Easter

No comments: