Monday, July 7, 2014

Vacation...part 2

After returning home from Sunriver we spent 2 days getting unpacked and repacking. Josie had a sleep over for 2 nights with a friend so Landon and I hung out for a couple days while luke was working. Josie got a new dress. Here she is posing with her dress.
Landon and I had a sprinkler party in the back yard.
Thursday night we went to a fireworks show on Lake coeur d' lane with rudy and carli. It was quite the show and we were really close to the fireworks. Landon thought it was pretty cool.
Friday we left for Priest Lake. Our friends Chris and Anndee invited us to stay at a house they had rented and hang out for the weekend. This was the view from our house.


Saturday morning we went out in the boat, it was a little windy and cold:)

 The day shaped up to be nice and hot. so we played back at the house.
The kids went tubing...
Luke even went tubing with the guys...and he Hates Tubing more than I do!

The water was freezing, so I put on a wetsuit and went surfing.







There is a narrow area called the thoroughfare that takes you from priest Lake to upper priest lake. It was really pretty.
Our attempt at a family photo:)...
Im back to work tomorrow so the vacation is over. The weather is supposed to stay hot, so Im sure we will be out on the water again soon!

No comments: