![]() | ||||
Our house lost power for about 5 hours...we went outside on the back patio and watched it go by... |
We have been trying to do some home improvement projects lately. we have been home 2 weekends all summer, so our house has been neglected....we finally bought some bar stools for our kitchen....the kids really like them:)
Landon loves his mario Jammies:)
When luke is out of town the kids like to sleep with me...they both insist on wearing one of his shirts to bed when he is gone.
Friday Josie's friend nola came over to play...It was raining off and on but it didn't stop them.
Who needs pants in a rainstorm?
Not too sure what was going on underneath the umbrella....
We finally bought a new couch for the theatre room downstairs. We have been using some couches we bought off of craigslist a long time ago....so this couch was an nice addition. we were not sure if it would fit in the room, but it does and we have some extra room so we are going to add a couple 'cup holder sections to the couch.
I decided to repaint and redecorate the upstairs....The color change is not a huge change, but it is more neutral and I think looks way better...
Josie even helped a little...
Landon loves swimming now after taking swim lessons and likes to take baths with his goggles so he can swim underwater:)...He is signed up for private swim lessons in the fall.
I Framed all the family pictures of both families and made a wall collage out of all of them.
The mantle is still a little empty....I might add some foliage to it or some pictures...
And..I put a mirror above the hutch.
This is where the blog will get really random:)....Landon and Josie seem to end up in our bed half of the nights....this is how I found them this morning |
I bit the bullet and signed up for a half marathon....I am doing the 'scenic sandpoint half marathon'...It is in september and the course is pretty flat so I think it will be a good one to start with. Josie has been watching me run day in and day out and said she wants to train for a race:)....Soooo, I let her run on the treadmill today for a little bit:)... I had to laugh today because josie asked me why I run on the treadmill all the time....I said 'so I can stay healthy and keep up with you and your brother, you guys wear me out'...Josie's response was 'then why do you wear yourself out on the treadmill?! It made me laugh....She did have a point!
I don't like Oreos.....but I was introduced to birthday cake oreos.....They are stuffed with cake batter flavor!....I love them.


No comments:
Post a Comment