We went up to the lake this weekend. I made everyone get dressed again and try for another family photo. I'm still mad about the previous attempt at family photos, but oh well...Here was round 2.
Landon has a hard time standing straight...we were using 'potty talk' to get him to smile..a little inappropriate, but it got him to smile.
josie wanted to take a picture of us...this is what she got:)
both beaches that we went to this weekend were covered with frogs....the kids loved it.
Josie caught two trout! this time she held it for the picture.
Landon likes luke to throw him in the water.
there was another fire that started up while we were there.
The kids have been taking swimming lessons. Landon had a private one where josie used to go. He loves it and I will probably take him here in the fall.
Last week I was running on the treadmill and lost my balance. I accidentally punched the handrail with my right hand. It hurt really bad and I tried to go to work on tuesday. I made it through 4 patients and then took myself to urgent care. He said I dislocated it and sprained it. He told me to take a week off of work. So, I was off all last week. My finger is better, but it still hurts if I move it in a certain direction. I set up the slip and slide for the kids.
walter loved it too.... but he ended up popping it.
Carli has been taking landon, josie, lila and Naomi to swim lessons. It is a two week class monday-thursday at 9am. Being that I was home all week, I was able to go too.
Josie is doing really well with her swimming and loves to jump off of the diving board.
Thursday evening our friends had a pool party at their house. I think the kids swam for 4 hours.
On to another week.....



















1 comment:
Great photos! Love the frog pic and the Walter pic too!
Post a Comment