Monday, October 13, 2014

Soccer and a 10K

 We have 2 weeks left of outdoor soccer. The weather has been holding steady and the other night at soccer practice the moon was huge. It never turns out like it really looks, but here is a pic from soccer practice last week.
 Josie got her school pictures back. She has her 'fake smile'...but all in all they turned out ok:)
 Landon has fallen asleep on the floor twice in the last week....everytime he falls alseep with his hand in his pants! He is such a boy.

 Josie and her friend Josie at the soccer game on saturday. Josie scored another goal! she is on a roll!
 Sunday I signed up for a 10K. That is 6.2 miles. It was downtown spokane. The temperature was 37 degrees when I started so I was a little cold. I wanted to finish in under an hour but it took me an hour and 2 minutes...I ran faster than I normally do, maybe because it was so cold:) Luke and the kids dropped me off and went to get breakfast...
 waiting in the start line....
 I always find myself running with the 'older' runners. Or being passed by them:)...I took this pic when I was running. The guy in front of me had to be over 70 and he was kicking my butt.
Luke and the kids were waiting for me at the finish line...I love having them at the finish line cheering me on...It's nice to see their smiling faces when I know I am done! Josie took our pic after the race.
My Strava App said I ran one hour and 3 minutes, but I couldn't get it to turn off after I crossed the finish line. Here is my strava breakdown:


No comments: