This picture turned out blurry, but It is where all the girls had been sitting with their blankets on the side of the field waiting for halftime.
Landon loved watching the football game and his sister.
Josie is in the center of this picture..Lila did it too. she is more to the right.
Lila, Josie and Naomi
Josie and Isabel
Josie and Brooke. Brooke and Josie have been in school together since preschool. They have the same teacher this year.
Josie and Emma
Josie and Brooke at the skating rink.
While Josie was at her party luke, landon and I went on a bike ride...this was the only picture I took.
I went to pick josie up at her party and she had won best 'crazy hair'...
This was her leg this morning after taking a skating tumble!
This weekend I took some family photo's for Ryan and Nevada. I did her Maternity photos and their son's baby pics. I don't have a lot of confidence in my photography...I guess it is because it stresses me out worrying that I won't get the perfect shot or I won't live up the the expectations of the 'clients'. I actually turned down a photo shoot for a girl, just because she wanted newborn photos and for me those are definitely the most difficult to shoot. Josie is the same way with her life...she doesn't have a lot of self confidence with things in general and it drives me crazy, but I know it is because I see so much of myself in her and I want her to be better than me. I guess that is part of being a mom, I want to see her succeed. I have been trying to show her that you can do things out of your comfort zone and be OK!...just like my half marathon and my photography, I'm trying to be a good role model for her. Anyway....I accepted the challenge of some family photos and think they turned out pretty good. I uploaded all of them to my photo page, but here are some of my favorites.
Ryan is on Crutches due to a torn ACL, so he had to hobble around. I took one photo with his crutches.
Saturday Josie scored another goal at her soccer game. I was so excited that I got to be there to see it. She is really starting to gain confidence and like the sport a whole lot more...which makes me like it more.

















2 comments:
April your pictures are fantastic! Stop selling yourself short - I would hire you :)
Thanks Amy:) That means a lot!
Post a Comment