Friday I flew to Reno for my friend Mindy's wedding. I flew from here to portland and met up with my friend Jen. we were all roommates in College during Hygiene school. Mindy is a dentist now. I am obsessed with taking airplane photos out of the window. Flying is generally terrifying for me so I am intrigued by how something that big and heavy can fly....
We stayed at the Peppermill Casino....Im glad we didn't have any kids due to this sign!.....everything was sensored!
We were invited to the rehearsal dinner but didn't have a ride. One of our friends from college left her car for us at the valet at our hotel. As soon as we checked in we got a text from her saying she was up at the rehearsal and needed us to come asap because she had the stomach flu! So we jumped in her car.....Wiped everything down praying we didn't get 'infected' with her germs...and drove to where she was and gave her the car. Another friend was waiting for us and drove us to the rehearsal dinner that was at Incline Village in lake tahoe. Here we are:)
The weather was not great and actually started snowing while we were at dinner.
We had a great time at the dinner.....
Luke wanted me to place 20 dollars on the beavers to win.....Unfortunately they didn't.
Jen and I decided since the weather was so bad we would go to the spa and hang out at the peppermill.
Some lovely pics of us....Jen ended up forgetting her cell phone in the pocket of the robe and threw it into the laundry! thankfully she remembered before it was too late! she had to run back to the spa and find it.
After a relaxing day at the spa and a nice lunch we dressed up and headed for the wedding....here is an attempt at a mirror selfie:)
we posed in the lobby of the hotel....this was our 'retake' photo...
This was the first photo....the guy taking our picture was like ' um...there is a guy smoking in the background of your photo'..... ha ha..
The wedding was beautiful, but it was pouring rain!!
The rain slightly stopped and they wiped down all the chairs so we could be outside.
These girls were wearing parka's.
I don't think I have ever checked the score of the game during a wedding...but I did have 20 bucks riding on the beavers game....we were watching the play by play...
I told jen to 'kiss mindy's cheek....Jen thought I said make a crazy face....this is what we got:)
There was a lot of dancing and we had a great time.
Back at the airport our flight was slightly delayed so we played a few slots....
This is what the weather was doing as we left reno!
Jen got me hooked on this game...it is appropriately called 'DO NOT CRASH'..It is very addicting...
When we got back to portland Jen said the 'trendy' thing to do is to take a picture of your feet on the iconic carpet in portland:)...so we did!
Once again I took some pics out the airplane window.....
It's hard to tell, but This is Ellensburg in the distance...You could see all the black hills where the fire was this summer...It's kind of hard to see in the photo.
and we flew over vantage...(the columbia river)
When I was in Reno I got a text from luke and my friend Lisa...Josie had scored her first soccer goal ever during a game!! Josie is so timid and not aggressive so this was a HUGE deal!! I was so sad that I missed it! Here is the pic my friend sent me after she scored her goal....
1 comment:
Thanks for a great time and being a good photographer! Oh and I got 59 on do not crash👍
Post a Comment