Meanwhile...Josie's school has a Hoe Down every october. There are games and prizes to be won. Luke took both of the kids while I was at dinner. I told him to take pictures...this is what he took:)...Landon standing next to alyssa...one of josie's friends:)
When I got home...Landon and josie were both passed out on the couch. Landon has found Luke's old teenage mutant ninja turtles and likes to sleep with them.
He was sitting on Brooke's lap...we were joking that he will be asking to do this in about 10 years too.
WARNING....BE PREPARED TO BE GROSSED OUT!....So in may I had a fake nail placed over my old small weird growing toenail...well, I went to have it removed on saturday and it turns out that my old nail was so damaged underneath the fake nail that it died again and is falling off AGAIN. It is not flip flop season anymore so I will just leave it alone for the winter..but it sure was gross....this photo also highlights my 'tree toes'...how they grow up so far and then sprout...they have a hard time placing the toe spacers between my toes:)...josie and landon have them too....I really have ugly feet!
Josie's experience was much better than my pedicure:)
We then went to lunch....
Sunday we went to another birthday party at Roller Valley.
Landon wanted to skate this time....at first he said it was scary..
Josie and Emma
Landon with Trent...the birthday boy.
Not so scary when you skate with an 11 year old boy instead of your mom....
I had to laugh because landon wanted to play the boat racing game..Josie played the exact same game right next to him....Landon actually did better than his sister! Josie was not pleased:)
Landon will turn 4 on thursday! My parents are coming over on friday and we will all go trick or treating and then do something fun with landon on saturday for his birthday....Let's hope the weather holds!
No comments:
Post a Comment