Monday, May 11, 2015

Springtime fun...

The last two weeks have been busy with soccer, yard work and just hanging out. Josie got her class picture.I can't believe she is at the end of her second grade year!
I found a funny website called how-old.net. You enter a photo and it tells you how old you are in the picture. I thought this one was pretty cool...being it said I was 30 and all....but then it said I was a man:)
Josie and I had some fun with it too. Not sure I like this one!!
I took Josie, Lila and Landon on a hike last weekend...



 Trying to get a nice photo of the kids...
 I was trying to get a picture of josie on the soccer bench. She was the only kid sitting the wrong way on the bench...not paying attention to the game:)...she quickly realized that I was taking her picture and covered her face.
 Josie, Emma, Landon and Lakyn
 Josie's soccer team photo...

Mothers Day was nice. The Friday before the school does maple bars with mom. You go to the school and eat maple bars and the kids usually make something for their mom. I got a picture of Josie and Lila eating maple bars.

Josie made me a nice little book with a bunch of stuff he loves about me;)


 Mothers day morning Josie made me a smoothy and some strawberries:) She knows I don't like breakfast food:)
 The Barre Studio that I work out at had a mommy and me class so I brought Josie.


She loved it...after we celebrated with Starbucks.
We came home and went on a hike.

Landon helped me wash my car...In his undies:)

We went to Lunch and the Home Depot to get our hanging baskets for the front. We get them every year for mothers day.
I decided to go for a run at the end of the day so I could have some alone time:) Maybe it is the only child in me, but I just wanted to be alone for a little while. It felt good to run outside, I always have to do it on a treadmill because landon can't keep up with me:) I think it is almost a 4 mile loop. I love it because it is very quiet. One car never even passed me:)


Hope all the mom's out there had a great mothers day. It is no easy task! I'm thankful for my mom and all her motherly advice:) Love you mom!





No comments: