Monday, July 6, 2015

4th of July

Last week was nice because I had the week off of work. The kids and I visited some friends, went to a pool party and slept in:) I didn't take very many pictures, but here is one of Landon at the birthday party we went to at the water park.
We headed up to Lake Roosevelt on Thursday. There was a fire and the sunset was really pretty. The weather has been really hot so we spent a lot of time in the water.
 Landon looking through his binoculars.
 Walter can barely walk today from running up and down the beach chasing the waves. He might have burned his paws on the hot sand but whatever he did he is moving slow!

 There was a fire in the distance.
 My dad's dog fell asleep in the chair with my dad.



Off to work this week! Our air conditioner should be getting fixed tomorrow so it will be nice for it to not be so hot in the house!

No comments: