Landon usually comes with us, He gets to ride too. Usually after josie's lesson.
I thought this was pretty funny...
I have been eating 'clean' now for over a month. I usually don't prepare food, but I have found some good recipes that even one of my kids like:) These are my 'fake cookies'. I put 2 banannas and one cup of oats in a food processer and mix it up. Then I add a few chocolate chips and bake at 350 for 15 minutes...I think they are delicious, josie likes them and Landon just picks off the chocolate chips and eats those:) Not sure why the words recipies and chips are blue and 'links'...oh well...It only shows up on my computer and not my phone?
We had to update Josie's passport for when we go to mexico this year. Her's had expired...I can't believe how much she has changed since her last photo...I think she was just over the age of 1 when her last pic was taken.
Our friends had a Pig roasting, pool party last weekend. Luke helped prepare the pig the night before. The kids had a blast and swam for over 4 hours!
Here is luke and our friend Mike injecting the pig..
Last Monday Carli and I took the kids to Silverwood Theme Park. It is a huge amusement Park that also has a huge Water park attached. The weather was great and the kids had a blast. This was the first year that I brought Landon. He was too short for some of the rides, but still had a great time. We took the kids on the Log ride, but didn't tell Landon about the big drop at the end..Here is the before pic...
and the After.....It was a huge Hit!
We stayed until 8 O'clock at night so the kids and us were wiped out. Landon said he was too tired to walk so his sweet sister offered to carry him out of the park...
On the drive home we turned up the radio and were all singing to the radio...Landon was not impressed.
Then he got in an argument with Lila....after a while he finally said 'Lila, can we start over?'....Then they were best friends again....
We didn't get home until close to 10pm and landon fell asleep on the couch with his silverwood lunch box.
The horse at the barn finally had her baby. It is a Norwegian fjord, named Dolly.
The Barre Studio that I go to had an 8 week summer challenge. I ended up winning the challenge with the most inches lost! I lost a total of 17 inches! I won a gift card to lululemon, a really expensive athletic apparel store, a gift card to a spa and they had a tank top made for me:)
I went shopping at lululemon with my friend crystal yesterday and ended up getting a hooded sweatshirt:)...leave it to me to buy a sweatshirt at a workout place! Now I can look like one of the cool kids with my Lululemon bag:)
I was trying to get a good shot of the kids...but that is next to impossible..
Saturday we went up to Greenbluf and picked blackberries with the kids.. we came home and made pie...definatley 'not clean'...but It's ok to stuff your face every once in a while, Right?
My office had to take another office picture for an advertisement we are in...
In two weeks we are headed West of the mountains for luke's company golf tournament. I will not be participating in it this year, but am excited to see my friend crystal. I haven't seen her since last year and she works for luke's company in seattle, so we get to hang out during the tournament. That sunday my parents, the kids and Crystal and her boyfriend are going to meet us at the drag races!
And one more random thing...Josie told landon that he couldn't sleep in her room the other night. He was so sad. When I went to check on them later he had made his own bed as close to her room as he could..just on the edge of the bathroom/bedroom...so sad.
The kids have been taking swimming lessons for the last week. one more week and then I think they are done for a little while.
And that's been our july randomness:)
Not sure why my blog has started highlighting things in blue and providing links to them? weird....
No comments:
Post a Comment