This weekend we headed up to the lake. Friday the kids and I went up and met my parents. Luke had a company bbq and a golf game to attend to so we decided to go play in the water....Landon refuses to smile for any photos...just silly faces:)
while we were on the beach, about 25 big horn sheep came down the hill. We hung out with them for most of the day. I only got a couple pictures of them..If you look closely there are 3 on the hill.
Josie is addicted to yatzee...
another great shot of landon:)
Saturday luke came up to the lake to join us with walter. Mid morning the sky turned a little hazy and smelled like smoke.
Luke and I.
a few hours later the smoke covered the sun, the temperature dropped and the sky smelled like smoke.
This picture looks like I edited it with a filter, but it is just the smoke.
the sun turned red behind the smoke.
Sunday we woke up and the smoke was so bad you could barely see across the river. we decided to come home. When I got home I saw a satellite photo of all the smoke. there are several fires happening right now but a huge one in lake chelan, just west of us seems to be the culprit.
The farmers finally harvested the peas around our house. I love that this is parked in our driveway right now.
I took a picture of the sun last night through the smoke.
Now it is smoky and supposed to be in the upper 90s today. We are trying to find activities inside to stay out of the smoke and the heat!
No comments:
Post a Comment