I used to ride this 3 wheeler when I was Landon's age!
The kids, as always, loved the horses...my mom sent me a video of them riding double on Norman.
The fires in Washington have been terrible. Friday the smoke was so bad here in Spokane that Ash was falling. Josie was supposed to have a soccer tournament this weekend but it was cancelled due to the air I took a picture on friday and then a new one on saturday morning. Saturday the wind had shifted so it cleared some of the smoke. Here is the friday vs Saturday pictures.
We have a momma deer and her 3 babies that have been hanging out in our yard recently. I'm not sure if they are triplets or if she is just babysitting:) You can see the momma out in the field to the Left and the babies were eating our lawn.
Unfortunaley the smoke returned today and ash is falling again. I'm just glad it is just smoke and ash and our house is not in the line of any fires.
In the spring, Josie's 2nd grade classroom made a heart out of all their hands and one of the mom's took a picture. They used the picture to auction off at a fundraiser for a little boy at Josie's school that has brain cancer. I was planning on bidding on the photo but it got to be over 300 dollars and so I let it go. Well, we had a chance to purchase it at a much lower cost with all proceeds going to benefit the little boy who has brain cancer. I picked it up last week and just love it!
Saturday we took the kids shopping for some new school clothes. Landon ended up with a new seahawks hat and some new shoes...Josie got some new clothes and shoes as well. We stood in line for over 20 minutes to check out so landon and luke waited for us outside:)
I have heard about these books, but had forgot about them, until a friend texted me a picture of the cover... I never knew they existed until we had a dog named walter...who really does fart a lot!! Grandparents... if your looking for a gift for the kids this x mas...add this to your list:) Walter the Farting Dog...I guess there is more than one book!!
Today we tried to stay indoors as much as we could. I took some family photo's for some friends on saturday so I have been editing them and trying to entertain the kids as much as possible. One more week of Summer Break and then I will have 2 kids in school!!
No comments:
Post a Comment