Monday, September 14, 2015

weekend update

Our weekend was pretty laid back. We didn't plan to go anywhere or do anything because Josie had a soccer game planned for saturday and sunday. Saturday was very hot and her game was at 3:30....we showed up and then the other team did not! So we ended up not having a game on saturday. It was during the cougar game, so all the parents were watching and listening to it on their phones. it ended up being a cougar game viewing at the soccer field.

Last weekend I cleaned out the pantry and some old stuff in the basement that we never use. It was in bags in the garage, but my 2 little hoarders found the stuff and played with it in the garage.
 Josie did not want me to get rid of the baby swing or her old diaper bag.
Sunday Josie had a game at noon, so I took the kids and luke stayed home to watch the seahawks loose. I took Josie to one of the local ski shops so she could be fitted for her Ski Team Jacket. She is very excited for ski season and even got a new ski racing suit:) The game on sunday was a bit of a blowout. we lost pretty bad. The girls had fun...Her coach is very serious though and was drawing on his wipey board to teach them about plays and positions. Josie is #9.
After the game we went over to our friends house with a pool and let the kids swim for a while.
the dad's watched football
some random pics of landon. He wanted to show me how tough he can look.

every monday, wednesday and every other friday I drive Landon, josie and Lila to school. One of these days I will let him ride the bus with Josie, but for now I feel more comfortable taking him. Being that I am driving to the school I just take Lila and Josie with me. Here they were before school this morning...squeezing in the last bit of sponge bob (which I cannot stand) before school.



No comments: