I was trying to get a picture of landon in front of the preschool but he got upset and said 'stop taking pictures of me mommy'...
He got to put his stuff away in his locker and started playing.
I didn't think I would get emotional, but as I was hugging him goodbye he said 'when you come pick me up mommy?' I let him know that carli would be picking him up and quickly rushed out of the preschool before I started crying. I took josie to her side of the school so she could see all her friends and get in line for class. Here she is with her good friend Emma.
Josie, McKenna, and Isabel
and of course Lila...Lila is in 1st grade this year!
She found her desk and then her teacher had them line up for a class photo. Mrs. Jensen was Josie's Kindergarten teacher and we love her, so hopefully josie will have a great year.
After dropping Josie off at her classroom, My friend lisa and I went to check on the preschool. Her kids are in kindergarten, but on the off days they go to the preschool. So Landon had some friends that he knew. we stopped by and lisa took a couple of photos of the kids without landon seeing me:) Kelsey is josie's Friend Emma's little sister.
Carli Picked up landon from school. She said he had a great day. He was very excited to tell us all about it that night. He had a great time. Although he brought this home from school. When I asked him about it he said..' I wasn't sad, I just drew that face'...!?...oh well, he has been bugging me all weekend asking when he gets to go back!
Josie had a great first day back too. She shocked me because she said she wanted to run for class representative. This is not like josie to want to give a speech , but she is going to give a speech to her class tomorrow about how she wants to be a representative!
This was the first time in 10 years we have not gone up to the lake for labor day weekend. The weather was cold and rainy all weekend. We spent a lot of time playing cards and dominoes by the fire. I organized the pantry and luke was able to get some other household things done too.
Josie had her friend Isabel over for a sleepover saturday night.
Isabel brought her babies...
the girls made a fort in the basement and slept in it.
that night rudy and carli came down for dinner. we had a propane fire on the back porch.
Today we drove up to schweitzer for Fall Fest. they have beer and music. A lot of kids stuff and you can ride the chairlift up the hill. Well, today was supposed to be the best weather day....but as we pulled into the parking lot the sky opened up and it started pouring rain!
We made the best of it. The rain was off and on all day. It was only in the 40's at the top of the mountain. In fact it was slightly snowing up there yesterday.
Rudy's sister was there with her kids too. One of her kids didn't want to pose for the photo, but here are most of the kids.
riding the chair lift with no snow!
It was freezing at the top of the mountain!
I have never rode a chairlift down the mountain...It was pretty cool...Minus the freezing rain and wind hitting our face on the ride down!
there was a band playing called Hell's Belle's...
We had a fun time, despite the weather...Rudy and Carli have their house listed...It used to be our house. It will be sad when they move. Although they are not moving far away...Just within the valleyford area. So carli will still be able to watch the kids, it will just be weird to not have them be right next door.
I saw this the other day...It made me laugh..
and a random picture of Landon....
No comments:
Post a Comment