Here is a video of him swimming...
They had a ninja warrior course..Josie rocked the course, until the very end where there was a huge firepole that was hard for her to grab because she was too short:)
Josie wanted me to curl her hair before school last week:)
I forgot to add this picture of Landon from a couple of weeks ago. He was mad that it was cold when we went to schweitzer:)
And a random meme that I saw....I love donuts...
Jaxs and Landon were holding hands the other day walking down the driveway. Carli sent me the photo:)
This year Landon wanted to do Mutton Busting at the fair. Josie did it the last 2 years and the first year she won! So he was finally old enough to do it. I was a little hesitant to have him do it because he is so little, but he was very adimate that he do it.If you look at the arm in this picture next to landons...It is twice the size of landons!
It basically went as I thought...He rode the sheep for a little bit and then fell off...it ended in tears...He said he did not like it.
Here is his video.
And the video I took from behind the chutes:)
We went and got some ice cream after the mutton bustin' and everything was OK.
We moved on with the rest of the fair..
That night Josie had a sleepover with her friend Nola...so we dropped her off and headed home. Having one kid seemed way harder than the 2. Landon was very needy without his big sister there...I don't realize how much they entertain each other.
The next morning landon woke up with bruises on his arm from his fall off the sheep...He said that he only cried because it was the 'sheeps fault' and that he was all ready to go mutton busting again tomorrow:)...he will have to wait until next year:)
here he is showing off his bruises. They are way worse today, and he showed all his teachers at school today his bruises...He did explain where they came from..thank goodness.
Sunday we just had landon so we went on a bike ride, took him to the park and got him all his soccer gear. He starts soccer on friday.
Luke helped me transplant some lily's that we had in the front. Landon was very eager to help.
I got a photo of Josie with Nola's dad...they assured me they were just taking rides around the neighborhood.
No comments:
Post a Comment