thursday was jersey day at work, we always wear jeans and Jerseys because it is our friday.
Thursday night was 'bring your boy to barre' night. Luke came with me and actually liked it. Carli brought Rudy too. Afterwards we went out for pizza and beer so that made it more appealing:)
Saturday Luke went on a 'guys razor ride' so I took the kids to the barn. Norman is still a little under the weather so Josie took a lesson on Precious. It's good for her to take instruction from someone other than me:) She got to canter/lope...that means run on a horse...for the first time and loved it.
Here area a couple videos of Josie and precious.
Saturday afternoon Carli and I took the kids to a local pumpkin patch by our house.
Landon had a small meltdown and then we tried to take a family photo...
Josie was cooperating:)
oh well...we tried!
Sunday I took Josie and Lila back out to the barn so we could ride norman. He is still a little under the weather but he needs to be walked. Lila had never been on a horse so Josie was very excited to share her horse knowledge:)
Josie walked norman around with Lila.
Josie even showed Lila how to clean his Hooves.
Here is Josie teaching Lila...she cracks me up.
Sunday night we went over the rudy and carli's house to watch the seahawks game and carve pumpkins. We didn't get too far with carving due to the game being on, but Luke said he will help Josie with her pumpkin today after work.
This is what josie wants:)
Landon did a bat with a moon and a vampire
Josie lost another tooth and then she told me that she was going to hide it where I couldn't find it because all her friends say that the toothfairy is just your parents:)....So I had to break it to her....
She took it pretty well..next I'm waiting for the santa reality to fall. I think she may not believe in him, but is still pretending so she can just get a present:)
The kids got their school pictures back..they both have the same fake smile:)

























No comments:
Post a Comment