Friday, October 14, 2016



The last 2 weeks have been busy. I think I'm a week behind on blogging:) I took a picture of Landon the other day with his spiky hair.
 A couple of friday's ago, Josie's friend Isabel came home with her and they went to a birthday party.
 Josie's Friend Brooke had a painting party like Josie did last year.
 Josie, Isabel and Lexi
 Josie and Brooke the Birthday girl. Brooke turned 10.

That Saturday I made a quick trip to the seattle area for a celebration of life for Chris. Luke took the kids on a razor ride. Andrea's friend Julie put on the 'party'. We laughed because Chris hated the rain, country music and being the center of attention...It rained, we played country music, and Chris was the reason for the party:) Here is a pic of Kyle, Andreas brother, me and andrea.

It was a nice party, A lot of friends came and shared stories and memories of when chris was healthy. Andrea, me, Ellie, and Lynelle.
Meanwhile, Luke was out razor riding with friends. Josie got to bring Isabel because I wasn't there and so there was an extra seat in the razor.

They were doing runs up this sand hill..
Meanwhile..my parents have been traveling...They have one of Josie's stuffed animals so they keep sending the kids pictures of her stuffed animal along their travels. They are on their way to kentucky...
Landon's Kindergarten class won the box top award for collecting the most box tops.
Randomly Landon was in a Schweitzer video He is the one in the orange helmet and grey coat. I took a screen shot of the video. They were watching a guy do tricks on his ski's in the video.

I think Landon grew overnight...I took this pic of him last week...He looks so old!
 Josie is changing too...I wish they would stay small:)
Last Friday I went to Austin Texas to visit Andrea. Her friend Ellie and I had planned this trip before Chris died so it was good timing. We were able to relax and hang out and get her mind off of everything. I headed to the airport for a morning flight but it was delayed over an hour and then I missed my connection in seattle....So Luke came and picked me up at the airport, we went to lunch, hung out and then 6 hours later, I boarded a different flight to Phoenix to then transfer to Austin. When I got on the plane I had the exit row all to myself...I was thinking...'wow, what great luck'...
Then the pilot came on and said that we would be late getting into phoenix due to runway construction....which made me almost miss my flight to Austin...
 We did fly over the grand canyon though...
I didn't get into Austin until 11:30 friday night, due to all the delays...Saturday morning we woke up and went for a run..
We spent most of the weekend hanging out on the Lake. Andrea lives on Lake Travis so it was very relaxing.

We went out dancing saturday night.

Sunday we went and had massages, lunch and then came back and hung out on the boat. We went out to dinner and had a great time.


 The view from Andreas deck.
meanwhile...Luke was on another razor ride. This time Landon got to bring his friend Logan. It was a little muddy:)

On my way back from Austin, I flew from Austin to Dallas...When I got on the plane in Dallas, they realized there was no running water and no working toilets after we had taxied out to the runway...We had to go back to the gate...which put us over an hour behind, which made me miss my connection in Portland. When I finally got to portland, The next flight was not leaving for another 2 hours! Then it ended up being delayed by 20 minutes!..I finally flew into spokane around 11pm. I love traveling:)

No comments: