During Landon's Baseball practice I took off into the abyss of Rockford and ran into a cemetary. It was a little creepy because I was by myself, but it was pretty cool. Some of the headstones were from the 1800's.
This one said 1832-1912
Josie got her dirt bike last week. She was pretty excited. Our friend was selling one of his kids and it was the perfect size for Josie. It is a Kawasaki KLX 110.
Friday evening we had our friends Annie and Andrew over with their boys Barrett and Rebel. Rebel is in Landon's grade and Barrett is in 2nd grade. Rudy and Carli came over with Lila and Jaxs and then our nieghbor boys Hunter and Tucker rode over with their bikes too.
The farmers were seeding the fields so the kids had to wait to do the full track in between our house and Rudy's until they were done.
We had a bonfire and roasted S'mores..
This weekend was the big finale to Lacrosse. It is called Lacrosse Fest and all the Lacrosse teams across the region come together for a huge tournament. The girls played 3 games on Saturday and 2 on Sunday. We woke up to down pouring rain on Saturday! The girls were troopers and sucked it up. They played really well. Their team had not won a game all season and they won 2 out of their 3 games on Saturday.
Our friends let us borrow their Tent:)
I had a poncho and Landon had his ski coat on!
Lacrosse Fest is at the Spokane Polo grounds. They had goats and horses.
Our friends had their Travel trailer there so we hung out with them quite a bit. There was a game at 11, 1 and 5.
In between games I took the kids on an 'adventure' through the polo grounds.
Landon and I went way out into the woods and found a skull. Landon was excited to find it and kept one of it's teeth:)
The girls Played really well and the sun even came out in the Afternoon. Josie even scored her first goal!
Today was much warmer. Josie and her friend Samantha:) Samantha is on Josie's Ski team up at Schweitzer. They have become great friends.
The Lady Stingers!
The girls won their first game and made it to the championship round. They ended up losing by one point to a team that is known for having a coach that is not the nicest...to put it nicely. The ref's were also not the greatest...Almost every girl on Josie's team was in tears as they watched the other team get medals and a trophy. Josie was not crying and so I asked her how she felt. She said 'I'm fine, can I go home and ride my dirt bike now?' So we did. Lacrosse is now over. Josie said that she didn't really like it and was not planning on playing next year...we will see what she thinks when it comes to next year. Landon got to have a play date with his friend Rebel. They rode their motorcycles and hung out all day. Annie sent me a pic of them riding.
Toothless our cat has been very clingy lately every since Cappuccino disappeared and she follows us everywhere. I was pulling weeds this morning and she was hiding in the flower bed playing while I was working.
I am filling in tomorrow for another hygienist at my office so it will be a 4 day work week for me this week...Memorial day weekend we are camping up at Priest Lake so I'm hoping the weather cooperates!
No comments:
Post a Comment