Tuesday, July 18, 2017

I took pictures of the pictures that Landon got from baseball not the best image...they really are not blurry:)....He now wants to play soccer...I will wait and ask him again in a week or so. His idea of fun can change at any moment.

Friday I headed up to the lake to spend the day on the water with my parents and the kids. It was nice and hot and the water was really warm.


 Landon found a little fish with his net:)

 Landon now has blonde hair from being at the lake for 2 weeks:)
Saturday morning Josie and I left for Wenatchee to my friend Jane's house. We spent all afternoon hanging at her pool and then went to dinner at the Pybus market. The girls were excited to see each other and talk about going to camp. Josie and Jayna are 2 weeks apart.

 We stopped in Leavenworth on our way to camp for a beer and some snacks.
 Jayna's friend Bailey went with the girls this year. She went with the girls last year too.

 They were the first girls in their cabin to show up.Their cabin name is Mowiche.

 Josie chose the top bunk:)
We said goodbye to the girls and went for a hike. We headed not too far from where we dropped the girls off to a place called twin lakes. Jane is training for a 50 mile trail running race so she needed to do a 2 hour hike as part of her training that day. We headed out with a couple other girls and decided to hike an hour or so in and an hour back. I had to drive home to spokane still and it was already 4 in the afternoon. It was a really pretty hike. We made it to the first lake in an hour and 14 minutes. I think total we hiked over 6 miles and were back to the car around 6:15 or so.







 Im not a huge fan of coors light...but after a long hot hike, one tasted delicious and I drank the whole thing:) By the time we dropped off Julie and made it back to Jane's house it was almost 8 at night...I headed for Spokane and got home around 11. I have been working mondays to help fill in for a hygienist at work that is taking some family time off, Otherwise I would have just spent the night and came home in the morning. I head back to Wenatchee on Friday and we pick the girls up on Saturday.

No comments: