Saturday morning my parents took Josie to volleyball. It was her first game. They played well and all wore freeman strong stickers and hair ribbons.
Josie really likes volleyball.
Meanwhile, in Buckley. We all had our hair and make up done. It was fun to get all dressed up.
crystals sister, Kendal, her sister in law Stephanie, crystal, and me:)
Crystal's mom and Crystal.
Luke and myself...
Crystal married her friend from jr. high, Tobias.
they left in a flash of sparklers...I was a little worried due to all the hairspray in my hair.
We had a great time and enjoyed a little kid free weekend. My parents took the kids to the rockford fair and a pumpkin patch.
We left Buckley and decided to go home over Chinook pass. I had not been there since I was a kid. It was really pretty. There was still fires burning next to the road when we drove by, but it looked like it was under control. I tried to get some pictures of the mountain through the window of the truck.
School is back to normal, if there is such a thing. The kids are doing well and there are still counselors in the schools if they need to talk to anyone. Josie and Landon seem to be fine. They both know what happened and it is a little surreal to drive by all the memorial signs and flowers as you drive into the school. Each day gets a little easier.
2 comments:
Oh, I'm so happy for Crystal! That's Tobias Loeffelbein, right? Wow - what a great love story. Tell her hi from me!!
Yes, same Tobias;) I will let her know you said hi!
Post a Comment