Monday, December 11, 2017

Dancing and Skiing....

In September when the kids did flat track racing, there was a photographer and he just now put out the photos. I just took screen shots of them, but they turned out pretty good.










I came across some Mini eggs at the grocery store on friday! I'm not sure if these are left overs from this easter, or new for 2018. Either way, I bought some!
 Landon's teacher sent this picture of Landons 'Ninja bread man'.
 Thursday night was my office Christmas party. We had a great time. I really enjoy everyone I work with.


Josie has been doing dance since september. It is really low key, her instructor does it out of her house and it is just a few girls. One of josie's friends has some disabilities, but Josie and Isabel love her for who she is and take her under their wing and keep her dancing:) I don't think they will be winning any awards for their dancing skills, but I love that they have so much fun doing it. They had 2 recitals on Saturday. The recitals were held at retirement homes in the area. The residence really enjoyed watching the kids dance.I was in the back so you can't see their faces too much, but here is one of their routines. Josie is in the middle.
Here is their Jazz routine, I had to stand in the back so It was hard to get them up close:)

Another view of their tap routine:)
 Josie forgot to pack her leotard, the main part of her dance outfits, So her instructor quickly drove home and got her an extra one so she could match everyone for her dances!
 Josie and Isabel have been besties since kindergarten.
 We were on the schedule for the retirement center. It looks like they keep pretty busy there.

 Gail, Josie's instructor provides the outfits for the dances.

 Josie and Isabel watching the other dancers.
 One of the dances of the older kids was dancing with the residence. It was pretty cute.
 All the dancers. Gail is in the white sweatshirt on the Left.
 One of the retirement centers had a dog that roamed the halls. His name was Luke!
Saturday was also the first day of the kids ski racing team. Josie missed it due to her recital, but Landon went up with Luke. Landon is one of 2 U8 boys(that is the category for age in ski racing. it means under 8) So instead of putting 2 kids with one coach, they put Landon and the other U8 boy in with the U10 boys. That means Landon is training and skiing with boys almost 2 years older than him. I was a little nervous for him, but he did great and was able to keep up! They practiced one skiing which landon had never done before, that was the only time he couldn't keep up with the older boys, but his coach said he was doing great. Now that I don't ski with my kids all day on the weekends, I don't have many pictures. So Luke and I got to ski and hang out all day sunday. The weather was great and the snow was pretty good.

 We bought walter a bed for the condo, but her prefers to sit in the bean bag chairs:)
 We got our professional staff photo back....This is my office:)

Josie is in band this year so we get to go to her christmas band recital this Wednesday. Landon has a christmas party, but I have to work, so Ill just wait for his teacher to send me pictures:)

No comments: